You are here
Engineering Manager - Market-leading MNC in Food/FMCG
- Comprehensive salary package
- Excellent training and development
About Our Client
Our client is one of the industry-leading MNCs in the Food/FMCG manufacturing industry constantly on the lookout for bright, ambitious, outcome-oriented individuals with a strong track record of excellence to join them.
The job scope involves leading and driving overall plant process, engineering & maintenance functions through effective people management & communication, effective equipment preventive maintenance, value-creating improvement technology projects, and all maintenance & facility related spare parts and cost management. Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality focuses are essential elements of the Engineering manager, while instilling a continuous improvement culture in people, process and equipment.
Other responsibilities include:
- Managing and leading the Engineering and Project Management team to ensure smooth processes and operations of the factory.
- To drive Total Productive Maintenance Program, such as Planned Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance & Improvement Activities on the manufacturing lines to enhance efficiency, reduce scrap & reduce maintenance cost
- To establish and drive Process Control strategy through the standardization and optimization of all manufacturing process settings to enhance Reliability within the manufacturing lines and the optimization of material consumptions with PMD for product cost improvement
- To ensure Maintenance Engineers, Process Engineers and Technicians technical skills & knowledge and other Supervisory personnel skills are continuously updated and enhanced to create a knowledge-based workforce.
- To manage the overall maintenance spare parts inventory program through effective inventory stocks holding, hamornization of parts, and availability of parts, especially on critical spare parts. Inventory accuracy through effective control are essential.
- Practicing and implementing Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and HACCP in the plant.
- To control Maintenance department expenses to meet business operating budget, while evaluating process re-engineering initiatives & waste minimization project in driving down maintenance cost per unit
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree or Professional Degree in Engineering
- At least 10 year(s) of Maintenance/Project Management experience in the food manufacturing industry.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills in both Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Proven record in managing and leading teams of engineers and technicians for effective preventive maintenance with high production efficiency
What's on Offer
Comprehensive salary package, a meritocratic and multinational work environment, excellent training and development, and good career progression.