You are here
Engineering Manager (Johor/KL/Penang)
- Senior Leadership Opportunity
- Industry Leader
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leading multinational within the chemical and rubber industry with a strong presence globally and in Malaysia. They exercise a culture of manufacturing excellence and believe in fostering a collaborative work culture.
- Report directly to Site Manager/Deputy General Manager.
- Plan, organise and direct all activities associated with manufacturing engineering of plant in a manner to maximise production output and quality.
- Good communication skills and able to coordinate the job assignment effectively.
- Develop engineering plan for the site based on strategic agenda and investment plan.
- Develop, executes and/or manages engineering projects at the site to meet the proper efficiency, time, scope budget, quality and stake holder satisfaction.
- Identify opportunities and make suggestions for improvement in production process.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of all machinery and equipment operation and technical data.
- Knowledge of all machinery and equipment preventive maintenance plan.
- Certificate of Competency as Electrical Supervising Engineer or Steam Engineer or Boiler is an extra advantage.
- At least 10 years working experience as Maintenance/Facilities Manager in manufacturing environment.
- Strong leadership skills and analytical and organisation skill.
What's on Offer
Successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package along with attractive company benefits and good work life balance.