You are here
Engineering Manager (based in Johor)
- Excellent remuneration package
- Fast paced environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market leading food and beverage manufacturer.
- Responsible to manage the overall plant, utilities and building facilities maintenance which includes Waste Water Treatment Plant while ensuring production running at its highest efficiency and capacity with minimal downtime.
- Control of Spare Parts inventory to enable the department to operates in efficient manner and cost effective - ensure the 5S principle are complied
- Control all documentation to ensure all equipment manuals, technical drawings, ISO forms and records are updated and maintained.
- Carry out project assignment when required
- To ensure updating of latest development of new technology and methods or new government rulings on machineries, spare parts and facilities
- Work closely with production, warehouse, QA and others to ensure related machinery is maintained for high performance, full compliance of OSH safety, quality and food safety system
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary education in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline
- At least 5 year(s) experience in engineering / maintenance roles within the food / FMCG industry
- Good understanding and hands on experience in hydraulic, pneumatic system, air and water cooler system, pumps, furnace and etc with maintenance and trouble shooting for technical supports
- Knowledge in GMP, HACCP & ISO is an added advantage
- Strong problem solving and analytical skill
- Strong leadership to organise and drive continuous improvement
What's on Offer
Good career path and remuneration package