You are here
Engineering Manager based in Johor
- Newly created Engineering Manager role based in Johor
- Engineering Manager specialising in Filtration Parts manufacturing
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC company that manufactures parts for various MNC manufacturing companies worldwide.
- Reports to General Manager & Technical Director
- Looks into developing the Engineering team and Automation plant.
- Looks into setting up the Total Predictive Maintenance for the plant to ensure minimal machine breakdowns
- Looks into the manufacturing operations, facilities management, and NPI.
- KPI's to look into involves
- Machine downtime
- New Product and processes; on time, to cost development and launch
- Spares management
- Space Utilisation (optimise factory layout and flow)
Direct engineering, maintenance, and facilities activities to ensure safety and compliance with quality control standards, regulatory compliance, and lease agreements.
Oversee and ensure good housekeeping at site at all times.
Reduce and conserve energy through good facilities and process management
The Successful Applicant
- Malaysian with an Engineering Degree in Mechatronics
- To be based in Kulai Jaya , Johor
- Must have experience
- Working in an Industrial Manufacturing company holding a Management role for at least 5
- Well verse with Filtration Parts Manufacturing
- Well verse with Automation and automating a Factory and well verse with TPM
( Maintenance )
- Good communication skills and management skills
What's on Offer
Good Career Path and Good remuneration package