You are here
Engineering Consultant - Creo ( Wildlife Pro/E ) and Windchill
- Technical position managing Creo ( Wildlife Pro/E ) and Windchill
- Good career path and remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC is supplying both industrial and commercial architectural products for various service industries.
- Works in the Engineering Systems & Services team, which is responsible for global systems, processes and international engineering s global
- Product Development, Lifecycle Management, and Operations Engineering organizations.
- Conduct research to support standards decisions, create and manage engineering standards and ensure compliance with national and international requirements, for the development of new products and life cycle maintenance of existing products.
- Additionally, he or she will be involved in projects that provide new and improved capabilities to the business functions.
- Work with the team to gain knowledge and experience with the product development applications and processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Design Technology (preferred).
- 2+ years Engineering experience in a Product Development environment using Creo (Wildfire Pro/E) and Windchill.
- Strong technical aptitude is required. Programming skills are a plus.
- Proficiency in Creo (Wildfire Pro/E) CAD, broadly covering the application capabilities.
- Specific experience with the Pro/Sheetmetal function is required.
- Proficiency in Windchill PDMLink skill set
- Malaysian or Expat with Talent Pass to work in Malaysia
What's on Offer
- Technical specialist role to be with a MNC company
- Good career path and good remuneration package