You are here
Embedded Software Engineer (C / C++, Embedded)
- Comprehensive salary and fringe benefits
- Good career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leading multinational company with a strong presence globally and in Malaysia. They are seeking for experienced engineers to be part of their growing organization.
- Responsible for the requirement definition, design, coding, and testing of the embedded software.
- Produce the software requirement specification, documentation and test specification.
- Responsible for firmware development.
- Work closely with the HW engineer and design team.
- Responsible for the quality and on-time delivery of your work-products throughout the software development lifecycles
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must be possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Engineering (Electrical/Electronics), Computer Science or related field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in software design and development of real time embedded system using C / C++.
- A team player, strong problem solving skills and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
The successful incumbent will receive an attractive remuneration package along with excellent company benefits.