You are here
E&I Engineer (Shift based)
- A part of a market leading MNC
- Comprehensive package
About Our Client
Our client is the world's leading food and beverage manufacturer that holds one of the world's most valuable and reputable brand.
Accountable for the automation/electrical spare parts and electrical consumable requirements of the maintenance Department
- Determine automation/electrical spare parts and consumable requirements for any new equipment
- Determine respective lifespan, lead times and stock levels for automation/electrical spare parts and consumables. (Is the article manager)
- Determine non-stock item spares as required
Provide 3nd line breakdown support
- Failures/ problems/ deviations investigated and root causes identified, verified and corrective action taken according to procedures.
- Spares and tools obtained using the appropriate systems as per work instruction.
- Breakdowns repaired with the minimum production downtime.
- 3d line support/ specialist called in immediately it is identified that repair cannot be effected without further support.
- Report on breakdowns & repairs carried out completed as per work instruction.
- Plant/ equipment/ process commissioned after job and handed over to customer for approval
- Information/ feedback collated, documented and provided to relevant customers
Adhere to Health, Safety and Environmental Policies of the Company in area of responsibility.
- Accountable for compliance of systems to legal and company SHE policies
- Responsible for up-to-date documentation and organized filing system in packaging according to the 5S principle
- Implement 5S in on work station
Implementation and execution of maintenance task on equipment and
- Automation systems in Production.
- Provide input to the PM calendar regarding automation /electrical maintenance activities on systems, equipment and components.
- Assist with specialised automation and calibration related maintenance on inspection equipment, including back-up management of PLC programs, machines and product related parameter lists and HMI passwords.
Compile SOP for electrical equipment and instrumentation as required
- Improve equipment and processes in the Maintenance Department
- Diagnose unresolved events leading to ineffective operations and determine the root cause
- Organise and implement a plan of action and provide feedback on MMS
- Carry out new project/equipment installations within expected time frames when assigned
- Increase level of automation and electrical skills and capability in the maintenance department.
- Identify own training needs to realise corporate and departmental objectives and targets.
- Coach and mentor Electrical learners assigned to him
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronics Engineering with a minimum of 5 years experience in a FMCG manufacturing plant
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronics Engineering with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a FMCG manufacturing plant
- Experience in the food and beverage industry
- Siemens S7 Intermediate
- Read electrical drawings and basic mechanical drawings
- Variable Speed Drives, Servo Controllers
- Process Field Instrumentation Pressure/Temp/Flow
- Sensor, Encoder selection and maintenance
- High speed Laser, Ink Coder & Bar Coding expert
- RCA (5why and End State Analysis)
- ASI Bus networks
- Profi-bus Networks
- Experience in process engineering
- Siemens Wincc Advanced
- Project management
- Computer Literacy MS Office
- High Speed camera , X-ray and Gamma inspection systems Expert
What's on Offer
Steep learning curve & comprehensive package