You are here
Economic Analysis Manager
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company.
- Senior role in a highly dynamic company with great career prospect and Salary.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world largest professional services group with remarkable global presence. Operating in over 180 countries with over 100 years establishment, they are one of the world's well known company. As an organization moving forward, they believe in hiring the best people to produce the finest results.
Due to the constant development of the business as well as the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking for an Economic Analysis Manager to join their business in Malaysia. This is an amazing opportunity to join this MNC organization with strong development and progression programs in a newly created role.
As this role is essential to the organization, it is vital candidate comes with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- To conduct Operational Statistics through Analysis, Presentation and Publication
- Collect Operational, Financial, and other relevant statistics information from various parties
- Monitor international regulatory and industry development
- Assist Director in responding to querries in regards to Statistics to external entities
- Direct involvement with management team to provide and assist in collecting management information from various parties
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Economic Analysis Manager will be confident in leading the department and be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economic or a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA)
- At least 4-5 years of relevant working experience
- Preferably from a similar industry within the Airline sector
- Confident and good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company in Malaysia you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM9,000 to RM12,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company