You are here
- Enhance your skills in distribution and logistics
- FMCG experience preferred
About Our Client
- Our client is a well know FMCG organisation who has gained presence all around the world.
According to the rules defined by the Service Level Agreement (SLA) between the subsidaries/clients and the distribution Delievry Centre, participate with the Director of Operation and the Supply Chain Director of his/her Divisions to the definition of operating rules
- Define the budgets and operating costs and size the needed resources to achieve the objectives.
- Steer the EHS policy with the QSHE of the site and ensure that objectives of the Delivery Centre are met, especially concerning safety, quality and environment.
- Optimize physical logistics means and administartive flows in order to improve performance and ensure the stock reliability
- Ability to improve quality and perform continuous improvement
- According to the organisation, participate to the definition of new strategies regarding distribution and optimiation of the Physical Distribution with the sales departments, the clients and teh Customer Care.
- Animate relations with Social Partners
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to manage 3PL and subcontracting
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience in a similar industry
- Strong negotiation skills
What's on Offer
- Enhance your skills in Distribution and Logistics
- Attractive remuneration salary
- Opportunity to be part of a globally recognized organization