You are here
Director - Technical Operations
- Strong development
About Our Client
A well known multinational development company who has held an established presence in Kuala Lumpur for over 10 years.
As a Director of Technical Operations you will be responsible for heading a team of developers and project managers focused on providing both development and delivery of Cloud & Mobile full life cycle solutions to internal and external clients.
The responsibility will include but is not limited to;
- Overseeing business unit activities.
- Leading delivery solutions, spearheading efficiency and quality.
- Provide full support to department managers.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Workforce direction and motivation.
- Providing internal expert advice regarding cloud & mobility solutions.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a strong senior management professional who meets the following criteria;
- Is Degree educated or has a relevant Professional Qualification in IT / Computer Science
- Has relevant senior management experience with large teams in software development & solutions
- Has proven stakeholder management experience in a delivery role.
- Understands the technical requirements of the departments aims and is able to contribute to business strategy and staff development.
- Able to lead delivery of projects relevant to a PMP or Prince 2 methodology.
- APM qualifications are encouraged to apply, however this is not a pre-requisite.
What's on Offer
Great benefits in a transparent and stimulating working environment