You are here
This position is now filled
Director of Operations (E-Commerce)
- Rare opportunity to be a part of a fast growing online business
- Dynamic and open working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing online business with operations in South East Asia and is funded by a renowned Internet holding group. They are currently expanding their Malaysian business and is looking for a hungry, talented and entrepreneurial Operations Director to head up 4 teams.
The Director of Operations will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and improvement processes for the shopping, logistics, content and customer service divisions.
- Leading projects and strategies to improve service quality and customer satisfaction
- Continuous process optimisation
- Expanding business operations to new neighbourhoods
- Tracking critical service metrics for your market
- Sharing best practices with Directors of Operations for other territories
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant experience in establishing operations in an e-commerce and start up environment
- Knowledge in managing operations for 4 different branches: logistics, content and customer service, shopping.
- Must be hands-on
- Young and entrepreneurial (You don't need to have 20 over years of experience to qualify for this job)
- Comfortable with achieving targets and has to be analytical in nature.
What's on Offer
- Rare opportunity to be a part of a fast growing online business.
- Chance to work with people within the region
- Fun, dynamic and open working culture