You are here
Director, Corporate Finance and Strategy
- Opportunity to create strategic change to the organization
- High visibility with senior stakeholders, both internal and external
About Our Client
Our client is a leading regional conglomerate in Malaysia with a diversified portfolio. They are looking for the best talents in the market who has the drive to succeed and is committed to deliver their utmost performance.
- Provide pertinent suggestions to decision-making organizations like the Board of Directors (BoD) by identifying, exploring, and analyzing problems in corporate operations; helps fulfill annual, medium, and long-term key business goals of the company; and facilitates the sustainable development of the company.
- Supports important business and organization revolution of the corporation.
- Responsible for defining and developing tools, models and frameworks for conducting research and analysis, works with internal and external sources to collect relevant data, coordinates and executes required analysis, and develops appropriate communication to senior management.
- Develop compelling product proposition and conduct market size analysis and financial models and develop business case.
- Manage and organize joint-venture initiative or new business opportunity with potential business partner
- Serves as a liaison to business unit personnel and responsible for soliciting and incorporating feedback into final deliverable.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 12 years working experience in Corporate Finance and Strategic planning, experience in consulting firms is an added advantage
- Good financial understanding and knowledge of data analysis, investment & strategic planning tools.
- Highly analytical with the ability to interpret information decisively and help initiative owners solve implementation issue
- Experience with forming and leading project work streams with direct accountability to top management
- Strong leadership skills, self-starters, passionate, results-driven and delivery focused.
- Strong intellectual horsepower, effective interpersonal skills, positive attitude, strong work ethics, high level of cultural adaptability and flexibility.
What's on Offer
You will receive the opportunity to work with one of Malaysia's most prestigious and respected company with strong credibility globally as well. Your long term commitment and passion for the business will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and career growth prospects. A high profile role that shapes the strategy of a number of key corporate organizations within various industry.