You are here
Demand Plannning Manager
- An exciting opportunity with a renowned MNC
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a global organisation, dedicated to being the premier logistics service provider for restaurant chains.
- Accountable for overall demand forecasting and planning for 3 Distribution Centers.
- Management of inventory planning for approximately 800 active SKUs.
- Lead and develop a high performance team of demand planning that specialized in 3 areas - Restaurant, Market and Promotion.
- Accountable to provide and efficient and effective communication to all stakeholders on inventory related matters, which includes but not limited to Products Constraints, Forecasting, Promotion Plan and Costing.
- Promote high performance team culture and develop talent
- Develop high performance team that embraces the corporate values.
- Actively involve and support Head of Supply Chain in carrying out duties and improvement initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Currently holding a Manager position
- More than 5 years' experience
- Strong Analyst Skill & very good with numbers
- Experience in Planning and Forecasting
- Good Communicator/ Customer Centric/ Result Orientated
- Team Management Experience
- Project Management Exposure
- Preferably with FMCG background
What's on Offer
This role will be based in Shah Alam, Selangor.