You are here
Demand Planning Manager
- Growth opportunities to enhance your skills in demand planning
- Organic career growth opportunities in the business.
About Our Client
Our client is a globally renowned multinational company that specialises in security-based solutions in the financial and retail industry. Their aim is to provide excellent and efficient service to their highly valued customers with strictest compliance in terms safety, integrity, distribution specialism and expertise. They offer a myriad of services that caters to their diverse customer groups. They are currently seeking a Demand Planning Manager to ensure efficient operation of the business unit Demand and Supply cycles, aiming for the best quality service at the best global cost. The company operates from 20 locations in Malaysia and management of the material distribution and stock levels in all sites to achieve national stock control to a defined budget is a key part of this role.
The role will be reporting to the Head of National Planning. The successful applicant will be required to ensure efficient operation of the business unit forecast planning process.
- Ensure coordination of demand planning activities and coordinate business unit flows.
- Monitor and ensure the preparation of the monthly product trend to optimise margin and sales volume
- Product Supply Performance and Alignment - Daily engagement with staff to assess delivery performances against delivery plan, check actual sales service against demand forecast and inventory levels against agreed targets.
- Implement actions for improving process and root cause identification. Manage stock levels by ensuring appropriate parameters are set in the system to attain the target stocks level and hitting the agreed service levels with customers. Generate regular reports showing performance.
- Ensure objectives are met, develop and track improvement action plans.
- Participate in demand/supply chain projects.
- Train, coach, develop and manage a small team. Ensure transfer of know how and expertise and implement organisational changes
The Successful Applicant
Based in Malaysia, our client is looking for successful Malaysian candidates who have a minimum of 5 years of supply chain related experience and regional exposure in a fast-moving and high volume industry. Key requirements:
- A recognised degree in Business, Administration/Management, logistics or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience in developing business process and key internal controls for regional and international logistics operations.
- Expertise in customer supply chain management with key focus on flows and stock management
- Strong desire to drive change.
- Strong planning, organising and analytical skills.
- Excellent and mature communication skills, communicates clearly and concisely, both interpersonal and public, ability to adapt and vary personal style to meet different situational requirements and open minded.
- Strong leadership qualities as the candidate will be coaching and developing his team/others.
- Strong business acumen skills.
What's on Offer
- Our client offers the opportunity to contribute to a thriving organisation with ambitious expansion plans.
- In addition, our client offers an excellent remuneration package and opens the door for multiple career opportunities within the organisation that is stimulating, challenging and balanced, where personal and professional accomplishment, growth and excellence is a key driver.