You are here
Demand Planning Manager
- Opportunity to be part of a globally recognized FMCG organisation
- Excellent remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is an FMCG organisation based in Petaling Jaya and has gained its presence all around the world.
- Validation of forecast, manage future demand and drive forecast accuracy by working with business Units (BU), product and sales team. This involves the analysis of historical sales, future forecast, BU rolling estimates and market performance.
- Constantly drive improvements in forecast accuracy by comparing the latest orders and forecast against the Rolling Estimates and previous month's forecast. Understand the changes and work with factories to prioritize orders and shipments
- Generate Monthly reports and conduct review meetings with Product and sales team
- Manage long term and aging inventory, driving actions together with product and sales team on actions plan.
- Identifies critical priorities, develops execution plans, and implements management system to track.
The Successful Applicant
- At least Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Business Planning in a supply chain environment or related field
- 8 years of relevant experience in forecasting, demand, supply and operation planning.
- Strong data and analytical skills, commitment and action oriented
- Independent and able to work under tight timeline.
- Candidates must demonstrate a strong level of self sufficiency, and be self starters
- Candidates will be working with various factories across Asia, thus strong verbal and written communication skills in English skills is required.
- Excellent skills in Excel and Power point are required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
* Opportunity to be part of a FMCG organisation
* Excellent remuneration package
* Enhance your skills in demand planning