You are here
Enhance your skills in demand planning
Be part of a globally recognized organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a well known FMCG organisation who has gained presence all around the world and due to expansion plans they are currently seeking a Demand Planner to be part of thier team.
- Lead Demand Planning process to generate consensus sales forecast with "One Number principle" and ensure high quality and accuracy of Demand Planning data.
- Provide sales analysis of existing products, new product, promotional products as well as activities to be in sales forecast number.
- Provide medium-term Demand Plan to support business and sales strategy.
- Facilitate S&OP+ Step2 (Demand management review) to align and decide on sales forecast numbers and activities to deliver business growth plan.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in any related fields
- About 4- 5 year experience in Logistics/Supply Chain area, with a significant experience in demand / supply planning, ideally in the FMCG sector.
- Track records in developing, managing and leading Sales and Operations Planning Process
- Proven successes in stakeholder engagement.
- Good analytical skills and ability to draw trends insights.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Enhance your skills in demand planning
- Be part of a globally recognized organisation.