You are here
Delivery Center Director Manufacturing
- International Company
- Clear Career Path
About Our Client
An international software company spread across 4 different continents providing high-end software to organizations worldwide in various industries.
As a Director you will act as the conduit between the technical experts and the business unit heads, globally. You will be managing a multiple of small and complex projects across a number of facets and will be expected to engage with a number of senior stakeholders across multiple geographical locations.
The responsibility will include but is not limited to;
- Overseeing group's activities, responsible for efficiency and quality of the group's deliverables
- Ensure effective communication internally and externally
- Support managers by steering the projects in the right direction, following organization principles and methodology.
- Manage key business stakeholders across different business units
- Motivate and support a highly intelligent workforce
- Provide leadership to the employees and to instill organizational goals
A truly exciting and fast paced role working for one of the most innovative organizations in its industry.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a strong Business Manager, who
- Is Degree educated or has a relevant Professional Qualification in IT / Computer Science
- Has complex cross-border programme management experience within the Technology space
- Has proven people Management experience
- Understands what motivates technical personnel
- Works closely with key stakeholders across the organisation to ensure needs are analysed and projects are delivered.
- PMP and APM qualifications are encouraged to apply however this is not a pre-requisite.
What's on Offer
- Transparent & modern working culture
- Career path to develop both locally and internationally