You are here
Data Analytics Manager - Leading Online Business Platform
- Opportunity to grow with leading digital business
- Autonomy in driving value changes into the market
About Our Client
Our Client is Thailand's leading Internet Business Service Provider, functioning as an online platform for news, information, and entertainment as well as an online marketplace; in words an ideal one stop solution for online savvy consumers, which has most definitely seen a surge within the SEA region.
They have had an excellent track record of success for over a decade now and are continuing to expand their business even further. As so, they are looking for a Data Analytics Manager to head up the assessment and monitoring of the business's current health and evaluate future growth, with a strong sense of new technologies and a solid depth in analytics, all in within the Yield Management team.
Sanook Online Limited is looking for a Data Analytics Manager to lead the delivery of high-value financial analysis and reporting to sustain our fast growth and assess our future business opportunities.
Sanook is Thailand's top online destination for the past 18 years, but we are constantly reinventing ourselves. The role of the Data Analytics Manager is to help us to assess and monitor the health of our current businesses and evaluate future growth.
As part of our Yield Management and Ads Operations team, the Data Analytics Manager will work with key business leaders to track key financial and non-financial performance indicators and provide insights into our trading and commercial performances. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, and have a strong analytical skill and passion to learn and apply new technologies in the field of analytics.
- Develop statistical and predictor financial models to identify trends, opportunities, and recommend actions based on sound analysis
- Provide financial analysis and insight on business performance to support our 3-year Strategic Planning process.
- Work closely with the Business Unit heads to create model with clear assumptions and outputs
- Responsible for delivering daily, weekly and monthly performance reporting on trading with focus on financial performance, key initiatives, and new businesses.
- Lead the development and continual improvement of reporting to ensure the focus on current business issue
- Serve as a lead on automation of reports on daily trading, new business.
- Support Yield Management team on defining reporting focus and key information and metrics to be published
- Support departmental need for ad-hoc reporting and presentations including business reviews and management presentations.
- Key contact for analysis requests from the various business units
- Provide leadership and mentorship to Data Analyst and endure effective coordination.
- Set and monitor objectives and developmental plans for direct report
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Engineering, or any related field. MBA would be a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial analysis, modelling, planning within a dynamic/fast-growth environment
- Robust qualitative and quantitative analytical skills, with ability to interpret and synthesize financial data and present in an accurate, digestible and actionable manner through PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrated experience in financial budgeting/forecasting processes, management reporting including shown success in streamlining processes
- Clear, compelling, and concise presentation skills
- Able to multi-task and enjoy a dynamic environment with new challenges and changing work priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels of management, cross multiple functions, and stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills, close attention to details, and is table to strike a balance between details and the big picture
- Advance skill in Excel, PowerPoint, statistical programs and ability to learn other reporting systems required
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package (THB 100,000 to THB 130,000 depending on experience)
- Autonomy in adding value and driving the business forward
- Be part of a young, performance drive and dynamic culture