You are here
Customer Service Manager (Retail Store)
- Attractive remuneration package
- Great and fun working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned global retail service provider.
- Ensures that the service providers live up to the defined service agreements to secure operational excellence according to business needs
- Ensures that service level agreements with internal and external stakeholders are executed according to the agreement
- Ensure the business competence, especially regarding products and services by supporting the department in their efforts to improve according to agreed development plans.
- Follow up on processes with relevant stakeholders in order to achieve operational excellence
- Ensure pre-requisites are in place so that customers can receive the service and sales support for a seamless shopping experience in a multichannel environment
- Plan the required resources and investments in order to improve business and functional operations.
- Define, coordinate and improve workflows through a change process by bringing new initiatives that will enhance the current processes for efficiency, cost management for an overall positive customer experience.
- A good working knowledge of how systems and processes work and impact each other.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years of Customer Service experience in Retail or 3PL
- Good understanding of all aspects multichannel shopping experience at the various touch points in order to deliver a high level of service
- A good knowledge about the relevant sales tools, IT systems, working methods, and processes impact each
- Ability to communicate with various levels of co-workers/ management
- Passionate about growing and developing business, by supporting and acting to ensure the work impacts customers in a positive manner
- Ability to align customer needs and expectations with business needs and find solutions for customer and operational issues
- Good communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Process driven, structured with an attention to details
What's on Offer
Great career progression and development for outstanding achievers