You are here
Customer Quality Engineer - Mandarin Speaker
- A great Customer Service role with an established MNC
- A chance to be apart of a global manufacturer
About Our Client
Our client is an integrated a world-class equipment and tools supplier for back-end semiconductor industry. They are engaged in one line of business, the development, manufacturing, marketing, sales and service of semiconductor assembly equipment for the global semiconductor and electronics industries. Headquartered in Europe, the company operates facilities for production and development activities as well as sales and service offices across Europe, Asia and North America.
The candidate will be responsible to manage quality issues, handle customer complaints, coordinate with cross functional team in root cause analysis, containment and corrective actions identification, implementation and verification. Responsible as the company's communication channel on quality complaints with the service team, sales team, CPM and customers.
- Handle external quality complaints from customer project managers, field service team, sales team, technical helpdesk and end customers.
- Drive for effective containment and corrective action with cross functional team and follow through until its closure within committed time frame. Issuance of 8D report where applicable.
- Handle overall administration relating to quality feedback. Such as on time master list update, communication to respective parties, countermeasures verification, KPI monitoring and reporting etc.
- Analyze overall quality feedback and look into opportunity for continuous improvement or preventive action.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance team in the event of customer audit due to quality issues, or as assigned, to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Act as company's quality representative attending to quality concerns at Business Partner / customer site.
- Travel to customer site (oversea and local) to conduct quality system presentation
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronics / Machining related with 3 years working experience in similar industry.
- Good knowledge in 8D approach
- Good communication knowledge in English and Mandarin
- Knowledge in semiconductor equipment including die bonders, molding, singulation, trim and form machines
- Knowledge in parts and tooling fabrication process, mechanical and electrical assembly process
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Knowledge in ERP, added advantage with SAP
What's on Offer
- Unsurpassed opportunities to work for a market leader supplier in the semiconductor industry
- Attractive remuneration package