You are here
Credit Control Manager
- An opportunity to develop your career with an industry leader
- Challenging position in a growing company
About Our Client
Our client is a world largest services group with amazing global presence. As a people centric organization, they believe in hiring the best people to produce the best results.
Due to the growth of the business as well as the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking for a Credit Manager to join their business in Malaysia. This is an amazing opportunity to join this MNC organization with strong development and progression programs in a newly created role.
As this role is essential to the organization it is vital you come with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities some are listed below
- Manage the credit team and oversee cashiering & matching to ensure closure of assignment and clearing of backlog
- Take charge in monitoring outstanding item and to perform debtors' reconciliation
- Monitor escalation email and outstanding task on cashiering & matching, reconciliation of account within turnaround time.
- Take charge in ensuring efficiency and accuracy of cashiering and matching in Accounts Receivable of the team of cashiers
- Responsible to monitor the unmatched payments and ensure all unmatched payments are attended and cleared in AR
- Take charge in reviewing the SOPs and process improvement.
- Handle other ad-hoc requirements and issues for the unit as of when required
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Finance Manager will be confident in leading the department and be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree with a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW)
- At least 6-8 years of relevant working experience
- Confident and good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and excel in a fast paced and aggressive environment
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and result oriented.
What's on Offer
- Managerial position in one of the biggest services company
- Challenging role with support and training provided