You are here
Country Sales Manager Thailand
- Country Sales Leadership role
- Sell eCommerce cross border solutions
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in comprehensive shipping and e-commerce solutions. The have developed a e-commerce cross border solution that is best in class and supports all levels of e-tailers to grow their business via fulfillment services and facilitate international business. They aim to be the number 1 player in cross border e-commerce solutions globally.
Your key role will be to chart the strategic direction and provide leadership and manage the local team to focus towards the company's directions and to achieve established business objectives, profitability and market share. You will manage, control and develop all the Cross Border eCommerce business activities including revenue & profitability performance across channels in accordance with the group business strategy and local business environment. You will drive country functional improvement through regionally harmonized processes and procedures in line with APAC's direction. Key Responsibilities include:
- Meet regularly with Channel Partners to evaluate Business plan/strategy so as to ensure that the required revenue and shipment results can be achieved
- Support the implementation of agreed account sales and customer acquisition strategies ensuring targeted revenue and profitability levels are in line with agreed business plans
- Fully accountable for the local country P&L results and performance
- Develop a working relationship with the relevant support departments e.g. Finance, Operations, Customer Service to ensure they are kept up to date with all issues relating to customers.
- Build local Sales team to be able to find new source of lead to close improve market share
- Ensure that the annual business plan including revenue, profit and service levels are met and that appropriate and timely corrective actions are taken to rectify any variance
- Manage and set the direction to Sales Team for business growth into new and existing customers through up-selling and cross-selling.
- Implement "best in class" processes, systems, and way of working and deliver competitive advantage both to all customers irrespective of channels.
- Analyse and monitor customer data to measure success and identify fluctuations/trends so as to decide on the relevant actions to be taken.
- Plan, organise and direct an efficient and effective team.
- Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional department.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in applying for the role you must:
- Be Degree educated in a Business field or a related discipline.
- Have at least 5 years experience in a sales and commercial environment preferably in the transportation industry with e-commerce or express delivery experience.
- A progressive and proven track record of marketing and sales success and hitting sales targets and budgets.
- Managed and lead sales teams through expertise and in most or all areas within a field sales environment.
- Experience of business consulting and project management techniques.
- Experience / Exposure to the ecommerce market segment and significant Mail Industry experience
- Significant management experience and customer-facing and interaction skills
- Experience in Field & Telesales process management, Sales recording and reporting systems, Sales force automation, Sales Force learning technologies
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary, Car Allowance plus a bonus.