Country Sales Manager - HPL (High Pressure Laminate) Products
Jakarta • Permanent
- Growing company looking for a proven future leader to drive profitability
- One of the leaders in the laminate industry across Asia Pacific
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player in the laminate Industry with its distribution network spanning across Asia Pacific. They are the pioneer in international laminate design trends, offering the widest range of innovative lifestyle laminate designs in different textures and colors.
Our client provides equal and wide opportunities for all its employees; to learn, to grow and to share with respect and responsibility in the attractive working environment. The company believes in highly motivated, ethical cultured employees will be the future force to serve our business, our customers and our stakeholders alike.
As part of their expansion plan in the market, our client is seeking for a result driven Key Country Sales Manager to increase the laminate industry market share and grow within the organization.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the achievement of the targeted service revenue overseeing the entire country sales operations across Java, Kalimantan, and Sumatra. The applicant will also be developing the sales strategy and new business accounts. In addition, it is vital that the candidate will be monitoring periodic performance and day to day running of the sales team and deciding on appropriate development activities in order to expand the business and revenue. Moreover, it is essential that you build long term relationships with key customers at all levels.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Formulate the sales strategy, Business improvement and achieving aggressive meeting monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Responsible for the profit margin target set for the financial year
- Strategic long-term account management of existing key accounts
- Accurate planning and forecasting of sales performance
- Delivering highest level of motivation and development for self & Team
The Successful Applicant
The successful incumbent will report directly to the General Manager in Singapore. You have 5 years experience in Sales and additionally you will have an outstanding communication and leadership skills. Moreover, it is essential that you are independent, sales driven & self motivated.
Other key requirements are:
- Minimum 2 years of managerial experience in running the country sales operations across Java, Kalimantan & Sumatra
- Candidate may station in any one of the major province but must be able to control and communicate and manage the entire team of staff and distributors
- Preferably from the HPL (High Pressure Laminate) Industry
- Related Industry refers to : Building & Construction, Interiors, Paint etc., - Consumer Electronics Industry is acceptable too
- Preferably Business Management Diploma or Degree Holder but not a must
- Customer Oriented
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with market leaders in their field
- Scope to develop and grow the market segment
- Strong personal progression and development opportunity