You are here
Country Representative - Malaysia
- Top level management role
- Mega Turnkey projects in Asia
About Our Client
Our client is leading Asian based multinational specialize in EPC Contracting and Systems Integration for power & infrastructure, system design, solutions and integration (ICT), IT and Telecommunications industries. They are looking for a highly skilled sales leader who can expand and drive business growth in Malaysia. This is an opportunity to really put your name on the map in an organization with numerous projects in Asia.
The role will be reporting to the General Manager - Sales. The role will be responsible for the sales, operations (project management and operations).
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for the direction and establishment of the business in the host country by maintaining good relation with all stakeholders including government, regulatory bodies, business partners (product, service, etc), customers, media of the country while upholding the interest of the company.
- Build relationships with key decision makers of the customers both globally and locally by capturing customer requirements and following up the upcoming PO's.
- Establish systems to receive market feedback on competitor products, strategies and market penetration. Review company sales vis-à-vis competition. Plans appropriate strategies.
- Direct the day to day operations of the business, applying as required a hands-on approach to produce solutions to strategic, technical, commercial, operational and human resource related challenges which impact the entire value chain of the business.
The Successful Applicant
This is an opportunity for a proven sales and operations professional who is looking to accelerate their careers. The individual must have strong commercial and operation experience. We are looking for a driven professional that will demonstrate the energy, drive and passion for building successful teams and a track record of increasing profitability and expanding revenue streams.
Key requirements include:
- Obtained a Bachelor's Degree in any business management or Electrical Engineering qualification is preferred.
- Minimum of 12 years of work experience in renewable energy (batteries, rectifiers and solar systems) and 10 years in a leadership role.
- Experience in Mega Turnkey projects
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a stressful and challenging environment.
- Excellent communication (oral and oral), networking and relationship management skills.
- Entrepreneurial drive, passionate and ability to help shape the organisation's growth.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a leading global entity.
- A varied client portfolio and diversity in the role unequalled by most roles.
- We only entertain online application. For inquiries please contact Carla Lastimosa-Ho at 0320324058, please state job reference 3631150 or email