You are here
Country Representative - Cambodia
- APAC based MNC specializing in the agriculture products
- Senior management role
About Our Client
Our client is an APAC based MNC that has a strong regional presence with over 15 R&D stations in 10 countries and employs over 4000 staff globally. They have pride themselves with strong corporate values that ethos professionalism, speed of service and high quality products to over 30 million farmers globally.
They are looking for a highly skilled professional who can expand and drive business growth in Cambodia. This is an opportunity to really put your name on the map in the industry if you deliver in what is a high potential area and offer bespoke solutions to their clients in the region.
Our client strives to provide an exciting environment, meaningful work and numerous growth prospects for their staff.
The role will be reporting to the General Manager and manage a staff strength of 15.
- Develop and implement strategies to establish as the trusted agriculture brand in partnership with local agri business.
- Ability to convert relationships & reputation amongst stakeholders as a trustworthy and culturally sensitive partner for growth.
- Positively impacts lives of farmers / local community while continuously demonstrating a deeper understanding of challenges that farmers face in the region.
- Actively seek avenues and opportunities to network with relevant industry bodies and NGO's involved in improving the lives of small farmers.
The Successful Applicant
We are hiring successful Cambodians who has minimum of 5 years working experience in agriculture industry.
- Must be a University Graduate.
- Open to extensive and tight travel schedules.
- Leadership role - Effective coach to team members.
- Core competencies - Accountable, Action-oriented, creative, customer focus and strong peer relationship
- Leadership competencies - Vision & strategy, deliver results, build organisation, build effective teams and innovation management
What's on Offer
- The chance to contribute substantially to a strong and thriving business, with an organisation with strong support and knowledge.
- Unsurpassed career opportunity.
For inquiries please contact Carla Lastimosa-Ho at +603 2032 4052, please state job reference H3609080 or email to mail to: