You are here
This position is now filled
- Global world leading beverage organisation.
- Thailand business across both on and off premise
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest beverage companies, listed on a Global Stock Exchange. Through world-class beverage's and brand marketing, their business is focused on meeting evolving consumer interests across the globe, and on delivering sustainable growth. Everything they do is dedicated to realising our vision of becoming the world's most celebrated beverage company.
- This role is responsible for the achievement of market volume and value growth targets by ensuring, through your distributors, the effective and timely execution of the Business Plans
- Being clear on the sales and marketing plans as they relate to the category and ensuring these plans are effectively interpreted and working with the distributor team to organise execution plans and priorities accordingly. This will translate into call cycles, territory coverage and performance plans for each BDE's
- Making a significant contribution to development of tactics, responding to and ahead of competitor activity.
- Working with Marketing to ensure that your team has the information and tools they need to enhance the relationships with customers
- Negotiating and introducing business agreements/trading terms with Key customers to grow EBIT and build brand equity.
- Taking ownership of any key accounts across National, Independent or On premise Channels that reside in your area.
- Using effective negotiation techniques
- Being cognisant of category management principles when negotiating with customers and when developing Key Account strategies and plans
- Understanding the customers overall strategy in the market and for the wine category, and proactively sharing this knowledge and information within Sales, Marketing and Commercial teams
- Having the capability to overcome customers objections and consistently gain advantage over the competition through superior business proposals and strong persuasive selling skills
- Ensuring that your sales priorities and strategies are reflected within Distributor promotional programs. Conversely, ensure that specific information in relation to own accounts is communicated to the Marketing teams / Sales Managers
- Maximising the return on trade expenditure by effective promotional program objectives
- Dedicating discount and trade selling support for individual customers in line with growth opportunities and overall team objectives
- Providing leadership in ensuring that staff are delivering against profitable sales growth.Strong focus on coaching and development of the team to ensure growth for your market.
- Working with the team to ensure that brand and marketing strategies are implemented quickly across the wine category in ways that are appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Business, Commerce, or Marketing preferred
- Strong experience in the FMCG / Consumer market ideally in beverage.
- Demonstrated experience in leading a successful team to achieve objectives through skills in performance management, conflict resolution, team building and team motivation.
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritise workload
- Experience in dealing with a demanding customer base.
- Ideally having work remotely/autonomously in prior role/s
- Strong strategic planning skills in order to develop initiatives (sales drivers) to achieve targeted results
- Effective negotiation skills including researching and being clear of the needs of the key stakeholders in the negotiation, and then effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain all stakeholders acceptance.
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Outlook and Word
- Previous Key Account Management experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience in coaching others to achieve high performance
- Strong business financial understanding, analysis and application
What's on Offer
Competitive package plus global career opportunities.