You are here
Country Manager - Philippines
- Leading MNC with strong brand name in the industry
- Senior management role
About Our Client
Our client is leading MNC that manufactures and distributes technologically advance functional fluids in industrial, manufacturing and automotive industries globally. They are looking for a highly skilled sales leader who can expand and drive business growth in the Philippines. This is an opportunity to really put your name on the map in a MNC organization if you deliver in what is a high potential growth area and work along with the leading distributors in the Philippines.
The role will be reporting to the Regional Director. The role will be responsible for the sales and distribution of all branded products in Philippines.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- To achieve the Sales budgets across all categories. Identify and secure new business opportunities.
- Control and manage the country operations.
- Drive and develop individual programs for small to medium accounts.
- Drive national programs for all National Accounts through customer's state office.
- Develop the Regional Distributor network and co-ordination of programs;.
- Field intelligence and monitor competitor activity.
- Monitor and drive national training program.
- Monitor the sales team activities in traditional markets.
- Close all negotiations for distributors and develop rapport with key accounts.
The Successful Applicant
This is an opportunity for a proven sales professional who is looking to accelerate their careers. The individual must have strong commercial and operation experience. We are looking for a driven professional that will demonstrate the energy, drive and passion for building successful teams and a track record of increasing profitability and expanding revenue streams.
Key requirements include:
- Obtained a Bachelor's Degree in any business management related courses..
- Strong people leadership and customer orientation.
- Strong Sales distribution experience. Will be an advantage if the candidate comes from oil&gas, petrochemical or other functional chemicals industry.
- Sharp business sense and strong determination to success.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skill with high proficiency in written and verbal English.
- Ability to benchmark performance against key operational targets and set goals.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Ability to establish, develop and maintain excellent relationships and rapport with the corporate houses and business groups.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a leading MNC organization and grow the business progressively.
- A varied client portfolio and diversity in the role unequalled by most roles.
- We only entertain online application. For inquiries please contact Carla Lastimosa-Ho at 0320324058, please state job reference 3472230 or email