You are here
This position is now filled
- Leadership position in a new set-up
- High exposure role with career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a Pharmaceutical company with international business operations. This is a newly created position in a new set-up and they are looking for a Costing Manager to be a part of the pioneer team in Malaysia. This position will have the potential for further career progression as the business has further expansion plans in the pipeline.
As this role is essential to the organization it is vital you come with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities some are listed below:
- Reporting to the CFO based in the headquarter in the home country
- Working with Production, Supply chain, Demand planning, R&D, etc. to ensure smooth operations and COGS records are maintained correctly.
- Perform monthly closing activities related to manufacturing costs and inventory. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of closing procedures.
- Coordinate with budgeting team in order to ensure that costing and budgeting & planning driver are aligned.
- Management reports such as production report, inventory report, budget and actual overhead costs comparison.
- Proactive analysis of variances and communication of issues and opportunities to operations management.
- Define cost drivers, standard rate and standard time and assumptions that fit with production operations
- Prepare monthly project operation cost report
- Develop and manage product costing model
- Controlling fixed assets & report.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Costing Manager will be confident in leading the department and be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Accounting or Professional Accountancy qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CA or equivalent)
- Around 5 years experiences
- Exposure in Pharmaceutical or Manufacturing will be an added advantage
- Possess costing skills, strong analytical skills and result-oriented
- Ability to work autonomously, self-directedly and to be solution driven
- Strong communication skills, leadership ability and stakeholder management
- Must be willing to work in a small team environment and willing to grow with the company
What's on Offer
Being part of the leading role in the company you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Salary package of RM10,000- RM15,000 depending on experience + other company benefits