You are here
Costing Analyst - Mandarin Speaking
- Excellent growth opportunities within a great working environment.
- Exciting analytical role.
About Our Client
A great new opportunity has arisen for those who are looking for a new challenge in their careers! Join other like-minded individuals within an MNC who are on a journey to grow at a rapid pace in the ASEAN region. To support this growth, they are looking for individuals who have a great analytical mind and are keen on getting more exposure in a growing industry to join their team.
Details of the job are as follows:
- Prepare and analyse reports such as product costing, cost-volume-profit analysis for the company on a timely basis.
- Able to conduct financial statements analysis, forecasts, budgets and capital budget on a weekly/ monthly/ quarterly and annual basis for the region.
- Ensure transactions and bookkeeping within the company are in accordance with accounting rules and internal practices.
- Conduct annual account closing, and liaise with the auditors by providing information's and follow ups to ensure accurate and relevant information is provided.
- Also, other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal applicant must be a great team player and must have the following criteria:
- At least a Diploma in Accounting or other relevant fields.
- FRESH GRADUATEs are welcome to apply.
- MUST be able to speak, read and write in Chinese.
- Great analytical skills
- Experience and exposure to Cost Accounting would be an added advantage
- SAP is an added advantage
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM4,000 - RM5,000 a month based on prior experience)
- Great exposure within a growing environment.