You are here
Costing & Analysis Manager - Market Leader MNC
- Multinational Company with regional presence
- Excellent track-record of success
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the processing and distribution of canned agriculture produce, having a worldwide presence with an aggressive growth rate. Covering several key regional markets, they have been able to build a significant track record of success in the Thai market and are now looking for a talented professional to join their team.
They are now looking for a Costing and Analysis Manager in Hua Hin, Thailand to direct and control Budget & Cost Control, Cost Analysis, Banking Loan and Packing Credit to ensure an efficient and effective functioning of the work unit and comply with the company policies, as they continue to develop and make their market presence felt.
*Initial months to be based at Hua Hin just temporarily, and relocated back to Bangkok office in Jan 2017*
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the responsibilities for the Costing and Analysis Manager role include:
Budget and Cost Control
- Manages and directs the company's budgeting, costing and business analysis.
- Controls the preparation of the annual company budget with responsibility for cost center review and recommending department target setting.
- Monthly reviews the financial data on its accuracy and completeness by comparing variance between actual and budget.
- Ensures timeliness and accuracy in the preparation of financial report and variance analysis.
- Monthly and quarterly manages and communicates reports of production cost, transfer prices and variance analysis to headquarter office.
- Ensure cash forecast both Working Capital and Investment funding.
- Performs other ad-hoc matters, as requested by the company's managing partner, headquarter or group management team.
- Conduct project feasibility study and CAPEX.
- Perform financial analysis to ensure project is feasible.
- Submit cost analysis and project financial analysis to FC for final decision making.
- Develop, Format & Report COST ANALYSIS in standard financial form.
Banking Loan and Packing Credit
- Contact Bankers and work with them on short term and long term loans.
- Ensure Packing Credit process and transaction.
- Manage banking collateral.
- Maintains Costing & Analysis people, by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains Costing & Analysis staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensures safe work condition in all areas of responsibilities and promotes safety consciousness among subordinate employees. Enforces safety rules and regulations.
- Participates actively in Company Continuous Improvement Programs and to lead and direct activities related to improvements as needed.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role should come with:
- Experience of 4-6 years in cost control/costing, past manufacturing/production exposure will be an advantage
- Degree or Masters in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration
- Candidates from Manufacturing and Production of food background are highly encouraged to apply in
- Excellent in analysis skills
- Ability to collaborate with a multi-department team
- Have experience manipulating large databases
- Familiar with major ERP programs
- Someone who is self motivated, with strong planning and coordination skills, and a keen sense of judgement
- Knowledge in labour sources, government offices, production process, food security system and/or Thai labour laws would be an advantage
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package (THB90,000 - THB150,000) - depending on experience
- Strong environment for career development and progression
- Multinational company with regional presence