You are here
This position is now filled
- Listed European multinational organization
- Opportunity for career progression within the organization
About Our Client
Listed on the Bursa Stock Exchange, our client is no stranger in the construction industry. Being an industry benchmark with multiple plants throughout Peninsular Malaysia, they take pride in not only supplying value added building materials, but also providing complex building solutions. As a result, they play a huge role in contributing towards a higher quality of life among people by building better cities. With a global team of approximately 115,000 employees, they are still expanding and is looking for a Cost Accountant to join their dynamic team.
The right person for this role will be overlooking the following areas:
- Analysis of margin and reviewing material and overhead charges to determine effects on costs.
- Preparation and analysing manufacturing variance reports, product costing, cost-volume-profit analysis.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements analysis, forecasts, budgets and capital budget.
- Implement and maintain inventory and cost accounting systems.
- Interface with other departments to ensure accounting data is reported accurately and timely
- Assist in any finance related matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting/Finance with Cost Accounting background would be a plus point
- Minimum 3 to 4 years relevant working experience.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Highly motivated
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Exceptional multicultural environment
- Excellent career progression within the organization