You are here
Cost Accountant - Cheras
- Market leader in the manufacturing industry with an expanding global presence
- Opportunity for career progression within the organization
About Our Client
A leading company with a stable market presence in the local scene with a net worth of RM 200 million. To further expand their global presence, our client took the manufacturing industry by storm with a joint venture between two highly reputable brands in the industry supplying high end electrical products, thus creating a wide range of opportunity for individuals to join their multicultural and dynamic team. Due to their expanding business growth, they are looking for a Cost Accountant.
The right person for this role will be overlooking the following areas:
- Analysis of margin and reviewing material and overhead charges to determine effects on costs.
- Preparation and analysing manufacturing variance reports, product costing, cost-volume-profit analysis.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements analysis, forecasts, budgets and capital budget.
- Implement and maintain inventory and cost accounting systems.
- Interface with other departments to ensure accounting data is reported accurately and timely
- Assist in any finance related matters.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate should posses the following criteria:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance with Cost Accounting background would have an added advantage.
- 3 to 4 years relevant working experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to collaborate with multi-departmental team.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Working Hour 8:00am to 5:30pm (Monday to Friday)
- Must be willing to work at Balakong
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Exceptional multicultural environment
- Excellent career progression within the organization