You are here
Corporate Account Manager
- * Opportunity to be part of a leading components company.
- * Strong growth potential.
About Our Client
Our client is the world leading high-service distributor of electronics, automation and control components, tools and consumables, servicing over 1 million customers globally. In the process of re-aligning their global strategy and expansion, they are looking for a driven Corporate Account Manager to drive the business.
The Corporate Sales Manager will need to achieve significant sales growth and deliver exceptional service to a portfolio of high potential accounts through establishing strategic relationships with key decision makers. This role will report to the Country Manager, Malaysia and the responsibilities as below and not limited to:
- Develop effective Account Plans to exceed portfolio sales/growth targets and to position our client as supplier of choice use financial and customer data to analyse and drive compliance to preferential terms/service level contracts and ensure profitability.
- To provide purchasing solutions to meet customer needs by the profitable implementation of relevant value added services preferably via e-Commerce platforms.
- Maintain customer data for portfolio accounts to enable accurate analysis of trends and KPMs, and to maximize Marketing campaign outcomes.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop the local offer to meet customer needs and capture market share implement e-Commerce solutions and drive channel compliance.
The Successful Applicant
- A self-starter, educated to degree level or equivalent with a business qualification.
- Experience of Key/Strategic Account Management and at least 6 years' proven track record in sales, in a B2B/technical environment.
- A thorough understanding of the Malaysia business environment, broad industry knowledge, industry drivers and trends.
- Proven track record in building effective customer relationships.
- Financial and business awareness with good analytical skills.
- Ability to take ownership and set own and team goals and priorities.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a leading components company.
- Strong growth potential.
- Widening exposure to managing bigger portfolios.