You are here
Contracts Director - Leading Global Construction Company
- Leading Global Construction Company
- Reporting directly to the CEO
About Our Client
Our client is a leading and established Global Construction company with cutting edge projects including mixed use developments, commercial developments, shopping centres, hotels & leisure facilities.
The main function of the Contracts Director will be to take responsibility for the delivery of construction projects mega projects ensuring profitability and on time delivery as well as quality completion. Additional requirements include:
- Responsible to be in charge of all pre and post contract activities.
- Involved in tendering, budgeting, monitoring cost & project progress and contract administration.
- Experienced in construction of mixed developments and high-rise buildings.
- Develop and implement professional Contract management through oversight and guidance of Contract Managers to ensure appropriate, effective and efficient management.
- Provide direction to Contract Managers in respect of the construction projects
- Undertake continuous and impartial reviews of contract delivery against contract and company expectations and correct and improve performance
- Prepare the P & G budgets for selected tenders and ensure adequate workloads for all teams
- Oversee the management of the selection and appointment of Sub-contractors
- Coach, mentor and develop staff as appropriate to improve performance
The Successful Applicant
Possess at 15 years experience with at least 3 years as Contracts Director or Senior Contracts Manager in respect of managing construction projects and commercial/high-rise developments.
Possess at least a degree in Quantity Surveying/Engineering or equivalent qualification.
What's on Offer
Selected candidate will receive industry leading salary and attractive benefits.