You are here
Contracts Director (Infrastructure)
- Leading Infrastructure Construction company
- Seeking an experienced Contracts Director
About Our Client
Our client is an established and renowned Construction company, specialising in infrastructure construction. In response to their rapidly expanding local and international book orders, they are now need to make a new key commercial appointment to their management team.
They are seeking to appoint a Contracts Director, capable of leading their Contracts team. This position will also take responsibility for all bidding activities.
Role and responsibility:
- Able to understand the commercial challenges and opportunities arising through the delivery of complex high value projects.
- Bring significant experience in both pre and post contract commercial management, with the ability to identify and eliminate project risk and financial exposure.
- Possess a track record of formulating bid strategy and lead a successful bid process on significant projects.
- Possess an excellent contractual knowledge
- Able to lead the Contracts and Commercial team.
- Able to manage cost monitoring and cost managing large infrastructure projects including cost planning and other cost estimating methods, cost control, and cost analysis
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying/Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent technical grounding in all aspects of quantity surveying or cost / commercial management is essential.
What's on Offer
The selected candidate will receive industry leading salary and benefits.