You are here
Contract Planner - Order Desk (6 months)
- A great order desk role with an established MNC
- Great learning environment & culture
About Our Client
Our client is an integrated a world-class equipment and tools supplier for back-end semiconductor industry. They are engaged in one line of business, the development, manufacturing, marketing, sales and service of semiconductor assembly equipment for the global semiconductor and electronics industries. Headquartered in Europe, the company operates facilities for production and development activities as well as sales and service offices across Europe, Asia and North America.
Reporting to the Section Head of Planning, the candidate is responsible for accurate scheduling of Sales Order and Forecast in the ERP system and provide customer timely feedback about the delivery statuses.
- To plan and organize material demand systematically and ensure that material demand (including long lead time items) is triggered timely.
- To ensure accurate quotations are timely provided
- Professional and smooth communication with the engineering, quality, material management, assembly and other relevant department/section to ensure customer interest is managed properly.
- Match demand and supply and strive the have leveled and balanced factory loading.
- Provide support and contribution towards achieving QCD (Quality, Cost, Delivery) objectives where the planning executive needs to focuses on delivery.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be driven, possesses positive attitudes, able to handle extreme stress and constantly seeks new challenges in a role.
Other key requirements:
- Diploma / degree in Manufacturing, Business Administration or Engineering
- 2 - 4 years working industrial exposure
- Good knowledge with MRP and ERP Systems
- Familiarity with concepts such as "Lean Manufacturing", "Kanban", "Lead Time" etc
- Good command of the English Language both verbal and written.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
What's on Offer
- Unsurpassed opportunities to work for a market leader supplier in the semiconductor industry
- Attractive remuneration package