You are here
Contract Logistics Manager
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a renowned MNC
- Willing to work in a challenging environment
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned Logistics service provider.
- Manage the customer relationships to ensure customer service standards are achieved and continuously improved.
- Manage all contract financials (budgets, P&L, revenue streams, costs, etc).
- Responsible for leading the warehouse and inventory teams in delivering set target. Able to guide the Warehouse Operations Manager in achieving the goals.
- Minimize damage and wastage in warehouse
- Minimize inventory losses and stock obsolescence through diligent cycle counts and early interventions
- Manage all warehouse HR, OH&S and team member welfare issues.
- Appropriately manage all warehouse human and equipment resource requirements.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to including warehouse / product security.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of experience in 3PL environment.
- Past working experiences in FMCG, telco and/ or spare part logistics is essential
- Possess strong background in warehousing and good in customer management skills.
- Ability to manage large headcounts and handle demanding customer
- Willing to work in Shah Alam
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to be part of a well established MNC