You are here
Compensation & Benefits Manager (Global MNC)
- Accelerated Career Growth
- Multinational Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational organization in the manufacturing industry. Headquartered in Europe, the company has more than 40 manufacturing facilities across the globe and employs over 80,000 people globally. Our client is known for raising the bar with each new endeavour. They have frequently been named one of the Best Companies to Work for across the globe. Their competitive salaries, award-winning benefits package, and employee recognition programs are just a few of the reasons their average employee tenure is 10 years.
Reporting to the HR Director, the Compensation and Benefits manager's primary responsibilities will include designing, overseeing and implementing the organizations compensation and benefits programs. You will in addition be required to monitor salary structures, balance staffing needs with cost controls, and help ensure that policies, procedures and programs are in alignment with the organization's overall strategic objectives and HR vision. You will crucially provide subject matter expertise and accurately interpret, counsel, communicate, and educate HR Business Partners, managers and executives on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretations, and job evaluations across the group.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you should have at least:-
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Compensation & Benefit management in a multinational environment
- Proven ambition as C & B expert (not HR generalist) and advisor
- Experience working in shared services industry would be an added advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proactive and well organized with a strong sense of responsibility
What's on Offer
This is an exciting role for energetic and hands-on professional to lead and devise the C & B initiatives in the region.