You are here
Communications & PR Manager
- A chance to be apart of Malaysia's fastest largest growing conglomorate company
- An opportunity to interact with the Head of Departments & Senior Management team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest and fastest growing Local Conglomerate organisations operating in Malaysia (HQ) and across the Region. With expert individuals providing consultancy in customised areas and household/consumer products to individuals and corporate clients, they are looking for a Communications and PR Manager to helm and grow the Communications division of the company.
- To oversee the conceptualisation and execution pro-filling and PR Plan for Key Stakeholders
- Keeping up to date and following with up the latest press releases and news related to the organisation.
- To lead in product enhancements and development of insurance new and existing products where necessary.
- To plan and be involved in all special projects involving the direction and goal of the organisation including Key Individuals of the company.
- To be involved and lead in the contributions of Traditional PR (media, press release) and Digital PR (blog spots, social media, linkedin, commentary, etc.)
- To be involved with all special engagements and projects assigned by the group
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful, the aspiring candidate must have experience and knowledge with Public Relations and Communications open to in house or agencies. Other requirements include:
- Bachelor Degree in a Communications, Marketing, Mass Com or any other related background
- At least 5 years of working experience in the the communications field
- Experience in either Crisis-Management and Special Projects will be an added advantage
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent presentation and client facing ability interaction
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and to strive in challenging working conditions
- Ability to see tasks from end to end and poses strong leadership skills
What's on Offer
- A chance to be apart of Malaysia's fastest largest growing conglomerate company in Malaysia
- Excellent opportunity for international exposure and cross-industries exposure
- An opportunity to interact with the Head of Departments and the Management team