You are here
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a globally recognized organisation
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognized organization who has gained presence all over the world. Due to expansion plans they are currently seeking a Commercialization Manager to be part of their team.
- Designs and leads the Product Life cycle Management (PLM) process inside the organization for both new product introduction and product retirement. Establishes and consistently executes a formal and written RACI matrix to define clear accountability from each area in the PLM process.
- Project management. Identify product, package, promotions and cold drink equipment initiatives resulting from the region business plans and ensure that the implementation of these initiatives is efficiently and effectively managed. Manage technical projects that require cross-system and cross-functional implementation.
- Leads the analysis and identification of optimization opportunities to reduce supply chain costs for existing packages (e.g. primary, secondary and third packages). Co-responsible to run TOPS web-based tool together with Logistics and Manufacturing to identify the optimal design to stack products on the pallets for all new product introductions.
- Leads the routinely execution of a stage and gate process where information about the development of each project (new launches, product retirement, product/process improvement) is discussed for the gate keepers to take decision.
- Within the routine of a stage and gate process, leads the quarterly product portfolio committee meetings with all bottler senior leadership team to ensure a cross-functional and integrated decision-making process for all critical aspects related to product portfolio and packaging.
- Responsible to perform a risk management assessment for all new product introductions using BIG standard approach. Results should define the level of risk and critically and attention required for each new product launch.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree in Business Management or Industrial Engineering with Supply Chain focus preferred.
- Strong analytical and computer skills including Microsoft Office Tools.
- Proven knowledge and work in the area of Production, Engineering or Commercialization.
- Ability to work constructive and precise on complex issues with problem solving approach.
- Goal oriented working style, proactive, flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Moderate travel.
- Previous experience in beverage industry or consumer goods strongly desired.
- English language knowledge preferred
What's on Offer
- Excellent remuneration package
- Opportunity to be part of a globally recognized organization
- Enhance your skills in project commercialization