You are here
Commercial Finance Manager
- Exceptional opportunity to work in a dynamic industry
- Key role with great career progress
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest manufacturing of consumer goods products. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in the region, they are looking for proven, top class, accounting & finance professionals to apply the role of a Commercial Finance Manager. This key finance support role will involve driving new strategies and commercial growth within the company.
The successful candidate will provide financial support to upper management by creating complex financial models that will be used to forecast sales, revenues, costs and influence key decision making in a results oriented business environment.
- Work several key head executives and managers by providing financial support in forecasting the revenue for the various products within the business units
- Look into market trend, commodity prices, and derive an analysis from a finance standpoint
- Assist with the implementation of budgets and forecasts
- Work with the Head of Sales Operations and Sales Heads to forecast and report on sales results and pipeline
- Assist with updating monthly dashboards demonstrating key metrics.
- Adhoc analysis
- Detailed modeling
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance/Business. Have professional certification such as CPA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent is strongly preferred
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Track record of strategic thinking and input to business analysis
- Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
What's on Offer
Many development opportunities such as: Progress in job size in accordance with business growth of the company and potentially look forward to being promoted within the greater group of companies.