You are here
Commercial Finance - Assistant Manager
- Key position that is working closely with the business
- Opportunity to handle regional portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable FMCG MNC who is a leading player in its market segment, and has multiple popular brands under its belt and widespread presence around the world. A rare opportunity is available as there is an opening for a Commercial Finance - Assistant Manager (regional portfolio).
As this role is essential to the organization, it is vital you come with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities some are listed below:
- Support as a Business Partner to the Sales & Marketing team
- Analyse and provide commentaries to Commercial team to drive business performance and support in commercial decision making.
- Develop good knowledge of the business nature and provide evaluation on business/financial risks and opportunities.
- Support in pricing strategy, cost optimization, as well as look into proftability and inventory.
- Perform volume, revenue and margin forecast with analytics
- Analyse performance by brands & category and provide insights on the different market segments, distribution channels, different countries etc.
- Monitor and guide trade spend and marketing activities to ensure ROI effectiveness.
- Work closely and guide sales team on identifying high-yield trade investments.
- Liaise with distributors on inventory management and conduct distributor audit from time to time.
- Contribute in continuous improvement of processes and internal controls.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Business Analyst will play a vital role in the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Min. Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent Professional Qualification
- Around 3-5 years of relevant experiences
- Business partnering experience with Sales/Marketing team is an added advantage
- Must be from FMCG or Retail industry background
- Strong analytical skills and possess commercial sense
- Highly independent individual who is driven, proactive and result-oriented
- Possess strong communication, stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Able to travel occassionally (about 20%)
- Experience in SAP is added advantage
What's on Offer
Being part of the company, you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Salary package of RM7,000 - 10,000 (depending on experience)
- Exposure to regional portfolio