You are here
This position is now filled
- New Role
- New Set Up
About Our Client
My client is a global multinational within the media industry.
- Contribute as a member of scrum team responsible for building Development and Production environments using public cloud service (AWS) and configure the environment and applications.
- Maintain our production infrastructure to minimise downtime and handle anticipated load patterns and rapidly increasing demand.
- Keep thrive in the Cloud computing technology evolving, and adapt the new features, application, release and modules into the production after research and define the proof-of-concept.
- Maintain a current awareness of common attack vectors for networks, cloud systems and applications. Understand best practices for cloud-infrastructure security and how to securely configure cloud networks for all environments.
- Review existing tool sets, identify operational gaps and recommends security enhancements.
- Executing and delivering assigned task on timely manner.
- Support our version control system (Git).
- Share knowledge and mentor current team members.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience on implementing, supporting and designing clustered web server (EC2, S3, etc), Cache server (ElastiCache, Hazelcast), file server, Middleware server (RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch).
- Experience on major operation systems (Windows, Linux), scripting language (Perl, Shell, Powershell), vitalisation, storage, disaster recovery.
- Experience in configuration management tools such as Ansible, enterprise IT service provisioning tools, and their role in IT transformation.
- Familiar with JSON for Cloud Formation template management.
- Understanding of PaaS AWS features including Redshift and all other non IaaS related features.
- Knowledge and experience with large-scale systems integration involving private, hybrid, and public cloud platforms.
What's on Offer
This role offers a good learning curve and a reasonable remuneration package.