You are here
Chief Credit Officer- Financial Services
- Stable & well established Financial Institution
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client in recognised within the Malaysia market as a key player in the banking and financial services space. The company is well known for its stability and an established track record as a market leader. This organisation has established a strong foundation in Malaysia and is committed to further strengthen and grow within the Malaysian market.
The position will be reporting directly to the CEO. Heading the Credit Division with 80 staff, your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Oversee the overall reviewing, recommendation and approval of loans applications to ensure they are efficient and within the set targets and charters.
- To ensure the approval of loans / direct lending are aimed at deserving and quality borrowers for purpose of ensuring minimal impaired / non-performing loans/financing and efficient provisioning.
- To ensure the overall smooth Letter of Guarantee management and efficient credit administration activities.
- Provide guidance, educate and equip the staff in achieving ultimate corporation's objectives.
- Ensure cordial business activities and interactions between the departments in the division as well as with other division/s.
- Participate actively in management meetings.
- Assume responsibility of other relevant tasks as assigned from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in related field
- Possesses a solid understanding of SME financial products and market dynamics.
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge in loan structuring and documentation including trade finance is essential.
- Strong communication skills, ability to work independently, and to represent the firm with internal and external clients
- Experience in managing a team.
What's on Offer
You will receive the opportunity to work with an established financial institution. Your long term commitment to the business and passion will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and significant growth opportunities.