You are here
- Opportunity to step into a regional role in a prestigious global MNC
- Great develop opportunities
About Our Client
Are you seeking a workplace where every challenge is met with courage, and curiosity is not only an asset, but also a necessity? Our client is one of the global leading European based manufacturers. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in the region, they are looking for proven accounting & finance professionals to apply to the role of Chief Accountant to become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
- Timely and accurate preparation and submission of financial & management reports, AP & AR analysis, working capital and fixed asset management for business in Malaysia
- Put in place "simplification initiatives" to monitor the workload of accounting department in a growing business environment
- Drive successful ERP implementation
- Drive various key activities pertaining to the internal review and implementation across all functions with the departments
- Management finance functions in performing other account related functions such as bank reconciliation, GL account analysis, cash flow projection, forecast, month end provisions and related activities
- Fixed assets capitalizations and depreciations
- Reviewing periodic Management Accountants
- Day to day banking and collection management
- Ensure compliance on matters relating to audit, tax, and statutory requirements, including GST
- Ensuring smooth operation of the MIS & Computerized Accounting System
- Liaising with auditors' tax agents, statutory bodies, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a recognized degree in Accounting/Finance and have professional certification such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA, etc.
- Have at least 7 years of working experience in related field
- Must have experience in manufacturing industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Hands-on, analytical, and result oriented
- Must be willing to be based at Perak
What's on Offer
Many development opportunities such as: Progress in job size in accordance with business growth of the company and potentially look forward to being promoted within the greater group of companies.