You are here
Chemist (Senior Executive) - (Johor,KL)
- Industry Leader
- Leadership opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market leader in Chemical industry with strong presence in the market.
- Professional development, improvement and validation of analytical methods.
- Evaluation and proper preparation of quality-related documents such as analysis requirements, specifications or SOPs.
- Ensure professional standards in laboratory practices and procedures are maintained and testing equipment are in good operating condition.
- Co-ordinate, provide technical and analytical support to other departments.
- Communicate and cooperate with external analytical labs.
- Records all request, reports and related data in the appropriate.
- Initiate study on new and existing raw material for technical progression.
- Responsible for technical progression and advancement of new system development and innovations in skin care.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Science discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in analytical.
- Fluent in English language (oral & written).
- Founded know-how in the field of Gas & Liquid Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry.
- Knowledge in the R&D Product Realization Process.
- Good fundamental in ISO 9001 and its principles.
- Lead and drive projects independently with minimal supervision.
What's on Offer
Successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package along with attractive company benefits and good work life balance.