You are here
Channel Sales Manager
- Fast-growing startup company (Mobile Device)
- Attractive remuneration
About Our Client
Our client is one of top five largest mobile device makers in the world which have huge expansion plan, especially in Indonesia. With their rapid growth, they believe Indonesia is the key market to drive their success in SEA. The company had over 7,000 employees across five different countries. They have one of the most advanced mobile technology embedded, and is a reputable brand which have caught many attention to even large players like Samsung and Apple.
Their humble operation in Indonesia started a year ago, and they are looking to aggressively build their brand in Indonesia. As such, if you are a highly-seasoned motivated individual who is looking for an exciting opportunity to thrive in a competitive environment, this will be an interesting opportunity
You will be reporting to the General Manager of SEA in China, and will be responsible for developing the distribution channels in Indonesia and setting sales target and forecasts. As the Channel Sales Manager, your other responsibilities include:
- Developing competitive strategies against competitors, ensure channel stability and optimization.
- Participate in developing and setting the company's overall channel management policy.
- Maintain strong business relationship with business partners and grow business opportunities progressively.
- Ensuring achievement of the sales with specified target markets.
- Ensuring implementation of the strategy (i.e.: defining KPIs, setting targets).
- Identifying new business and generating new opportunities (i.e.: building distribution channels).
The Successful Applicant
Our client is only looking for a highly-driven individual with an impressive track record specializing in the distribution channels in the mobile device industry. Without doubt you must have an excellent communication in English, Bahasa, and Mandarin, and a strong drive to build the business. You will not only demonstrate the ability to hit and exceed significant revenue targets but you must also posses the ability to work with minimal supervision,
Other requirements include:
- Min 5 years of experience in sales channel strategy, development and management, especially in the SEA region.
- Experience and capable of driving C-Level engagement in telecommunication and distributors to grow business opportunities
- Willing to be based overseas on a permanent basis
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assesses, recognize and reward performance.
- Flexibility, adaptive and versatile personality.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, and ability to thrive in dynamic business.
- Excellent negotiating, influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Proven sales and technical track record.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and start-up experience will be a plus.
- Innovative and quick to adapt.
- Ability to converse in Bahasa, English and Mandarin fluently.
What's on Offer
As part of the growing team in a dynamic culture, this is truly a rare opportunity which will allow you to contribute as a pioneer team in Indonesia. Other offers include:
- Excellent overseas training provided at the management level
- The opportunity to work for one of the market leaders.