You are here
Channel Sales Account Manager - Philippines
- Leading Multi National Company in the Telco-communication industry
- A limitless global career growth for experienced Sales Professional
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Multinational Companies from Europe with a global presence worldwide. They are looking for a highly seasoned individual in Sales who can drive business growth and has a good network in the Telecommunication industry in the Philippines. This is a prospect for individual who is seeking a challenging global opportunity to grow into a mature role.
- Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organisation. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales planning efforts.
- Assist management in the development of pricing strategies.
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to sales channels and resources.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing standards; training sales staff; monitoring calls; surveying customers; evaluating outcomes
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales force. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Coordinates training delivery to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel in the sales organisation supported.
- Establish and maintain productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of products and solutions according to customer needs.
- Ability to manage regional responsibilities of 4 countries - Philippines, Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia.
The Successful Applicant
- Completed a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 3 years sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment, other relevant experience in Teleco industry.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Tagalog. Excellent listening and presentation skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Strong commercial experience - prospecting, negotiation & closing skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details.
- Customer relationships building & customer management
- Strong knowledge of teleco market in the Philippines.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with the market leader in their field and a growing business locally and globally giving further scope to run the business autonomously
- A varied client portfolio and diversity in the role