You are here
CFO (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Good opportunity to work in a dynamic environment
- Great career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable services based company with operations across the region. As a people centric organization, they believe in hiring the best people to produce the best results.
Due to the growth of the business as well as the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking for a CFO to join their business in Vietnam. This is an amazing opportunity to join this organization with strong development and progression programs in a newly created role.
This is a senior lead role, so you are expected to have a proven record of success and excellence; and to able to undertake the descriptions as follows:
- As key person in the Management Team, the CFO will be responsible for the overall functioning of Finance & Accounting, Planning & Analysis, Working Capital and Treasury responsibilities
- The person will work with the various business partners/stakeholders in the region to drive metrics and KPIs and initiate/own various projects to improve efficiency and productivity of the finance functions
- Ensure timely and complete monthly, quarterly, yearly reporting - for Regional reporting as well as local management reporting requirements
- Reviewing and helping to drive margins in various product lines of the business and monitors pricing and costing strategies, particularly new business or clients.
- Working closely with bankers, auditors, directors, government regulatory bodies, company secretary and tax agents on behalf of the company
- Manage General & Administration expenditure to be in line with target and KPI, and compliance with local GAPP (Vietnam) at all time
- Preparation of annual budget within schedule
- Advise management on new projects and CAPEX investment
The Successful Applicant
The ideal CFO will be confident in leading a business financially and be responsible for the growth of the company and must possess the requirements below;
- Possess Degree / professional qualification (ACCA / CIMA / ICAEW / CPA)
- At least 15 years of working experience
- Good command in both spoken and written English & Vietnamese
- Technically sound in Vietnam GAAP and IFR
- Previous experience with big 4 public accounting firm
- A resilient personality and able to drive engagement with stakeholders
- Commercial savvy with good knowledge in tax, treasury function & financial analysis
- Must be methodical, logical and organized.
- Strong leadership, good problem solving skills and results oriented.
What's on Offer
Being part of the leading role in the company you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Excellent salary package
- Amazing reward for exceptional performance
- Incredible career progression prospect and support