You are here
Category Supply Planner
- Opportunity to be part of a globally recognized FMCG organisation
- Excellent remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company who has gained presence all around the worls and they are responsible to develop a broad range of innovative pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer products.
- Support the delivery and implementation of the winning formula to build an efficient consumer drive supply and support the region's growth agenda.
- Contribute to a supply planning team for the relevant category.
- Support and influence end to end thinking across all parts of the Supply Chain.
- Contribute to the cluster supply planning team, responsible for developing the supply plans for the category / sub-category / area.
- Support delivery and management of an optimized end-to-end supply chain with specific focus on cost, lead time, inventory, complexity and customer service.
- Work with contributors and prepare inputs to the Supply Review Meeting activities with Asia / ANZ based sites aligned with the relevant categories.
- Support the Category Supply Manager in linking and business partnering to the local operating company and supply sites to drive collaboration and partnership with the planning cluster.
- Ambassador for change management and continuous improvement across the Supply Chain.
- Ensure delivery of performance and development objectives of the team as part of the PDP process, ensuring that such objectives support functional and business strategy. Enhance and build own capability within the team.
- Monitor and manage all stock levels in compliance to agreed operational and strategic stock policies.
- Ensure agreed service is maintained at all times and to ensure that customer needs and end to end Working Capital targets are met.
- Be a positive contributor to a supply planning team managing all SKU's and stock in the category
- Ensure supply chain metrics are met and that KPIs are completed, analysed and are reviewed on a regular basis.
- Review and manage the stock control process and ensure that stock levels are assessed on a regular basis to ensure that inventory is optimised.
- Ensure that discontinued and residual stocks are flagged and moved through supply chain to remove stock write offs.
- Support continuous process improvement projects with relevant stakeholders through initiation, co-ordination and implementation of process and system improvement activities.
- Support change management within the category to ensure risk to supply continuity is minimized.
- First point of contact to resolve and coordinate supply issues, including supply recalls /PIRCS and recommend viable options including cost, benefit and risk analysis where required.
- Coordinate NPI, lifecycle management and promotional plans are achieved across the relevant categories for Asia/ANZ, through close liaison with sales and marketing and through the development of improved processes for new pack availability.
- Contribute to the development & implementation of system changes and upgrades. To provide the necessary support for Supply Chain software systems (BPCS, J.D.E., Manugistics and COGNOS).
The Successful Applicant
- In depth knowledge of scheduling, supply and demand planning, preferably from an FMCG environment, with more than 5 years related working experience
- Degree qualification & experience in a supply chain related discipline, logistics, supply management, demand management, operational management (Oliver Wight or APICCS)
- Demonstrate an understanding of financial impact and knowledge of cost drivers within the supply planning environment
- Capability to drive analytical assessments through financial risks assessments and FMEA
- Experience working with key stakeholders, up to site leadership team and Marketing Managers
- Ability to drive continuous improvement across the Supply Chain
- Experience in Project Management
- Systems Knowledge, including MGX, JDE, S.A.P. and BPCS
- Experience in operating within a GMP environment and understanding of EHS and Sarbanes Oxley requirements
- Networking & influencing skills at all levels, both internally & externally
- Capability in building relationships with key stakeholder groups and multiple interfaces
- Leadership potential and a strong team player
- Customer driven and excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise
What's on Offer
* Opportunity to be part of a recognized organisation
* Excellent remuneration package
* Enhance your skills in demand and supply planning